The most romantic Valentine’s gift: A limousine ride for two
Valentine’s Day is about spending time with the one you love and there’s no better way than in the privacy of your own chauffeured limousine. With a planned itinerary of destinations to visit or simply the day touring the roads of the area and enjoying the scenery, it’s an incredible experience to share. A limousine for two is a time together you’ll never forget and it’s the perfect way to seal a relationship.
Limousines to hire
There’s now a huge range of limousines you can hire for perhaps a couple of hours or even a whole day. The vehicle you choose all depends on your personal style; perhaps you want the classic tradition of a stretched Cadillac, a funky Hummer or you really want to up the romance stakes with the intimacy of the 1956 Excalibur. Choose this car and you’ll really have an incredible vehicle both inside and out; the stunning white antique exterior is matched by a sumptuous leather interior. You can even request to have a bottle of champagne on ice and you’ll be greeted by a uniformed chauffeur. Hiring a limousine is the only way to see parts of New Jersey which are great for couples of any age and you can let your partner know the places you’re taking them to beforehand or let the driver whisk them there with each stop being a complete surprise.
Places to visit
Of course you could spend the whole time sharing romantic moments together in your limousine and nobody would blame you for wanting to enjoy the luxury of the spacious vehicle you’re traveling in. If however you want to make some stops along the way, here are some romantic places you can visit:
- Passion Puddle; Passion Puddle is a pond between the Cook and Douglass campuses at Rutgers University. The story goes that any Douglass woman who circles the pond three times when with their date and also holding hands will end up marrying this man.
- Wyckoff Gardens; a haven of peace and tranquillity just a few minutes from the Parkway. Wander through the woodland, watch the waterfowl and spend the time together watching the world go by.
- Route 519; a scenic route to take through New Jersey, lots to see as you tell each other how much you mean to them from the back of the limousine
- Colonial Park; a gorgeous array of winter flowers and early blossoms will await you both as you watch the wildlife play among the first flowers of the year at this location in Somerset. Take a picnic to really have a relaxing lunchtime together
- Barnegat Lighthouse; head to this iconic location to watch the sun go down from the cosy interior of your limousine. Take along your favorite music tracks to play for a romantic background environment before heading off for a cosy dinner for two at a nearby restaurant.
Plan the surprise now
Don’t wait any longer before reserving a limousine to sweep the person of your dreams off their feet as they are always popular at this time of year. Call or email Bergen Limo today and one of the friendly and knowledgable team will help you to plan the perfect surprise.