Renting a Limo for Halloween
It’s the spookiest time of the year and we’re all set up to have a ghoulishly delightful time with you. We get booked up fast for Halloween, so make sure you get in touch to book your transport today on 1-201-703-7979.
Here are our top suggestions for renting a limo for Halloween and all the scarily awesome fun you can have.
1. Spooktacular Adult Party: With a party bus you can create a venue which will ensure this Halloween party is one which will be remembered. Our Hummer Transformer is just asking to be transformed in to a screamingly scary spookmobile. We’re happy to help you with decoration ideas, but think cobwebs and spiders mixed with the vehicle’s atmospheric lighting, combined with haunting music over the state-of-the-art sound system. Show off your Halloween costumes from the open air section at the back.
2. A Safer Alternative to Trick or Treating: If the kids are desperate for trick or treating, but you’re feeling a little unsure, then book them something even better with a party bus Halloween rental. You can host a family friendly Halloween party for your child and their friends all aboard the party bus. You can theme the décor, food and music to suit the exact scare-level of your audience without any risk of freaking them out. With a little planning we can even do some trick or treat stops at places you suggest.
3. Travel to Scareville: New York and New Jersey are all set for a freakishly frightful Halloween with a whole host of options whether you’re looking to be left quaking in your boots with a likelihood of nightmares, or simply want some pumpkin carving fun. Here are our top pick. Combine with renting a limo for transport and you’ll have an incredible time:
- South Jersey Pumpkin Show: Running this year from the 14-16 October, this is a fabulous family friendly pre-Halloween family-friendly event. With delicious food, a pumpkin pageant, and the famous tractor pull this will be a great event.
- The Tunnel at Brighton Asylum: For adults and kids over 10 who are up for some spooking, this is an immersive theatrical experience which you can combine with an escape room challenge too.
- Walk of Fear at Bamboo Gardens: Definitely not one for the faint-hearted, and recommended only for the strongest of spirit adults, this is a haunted house packed with 13 different rooms each looking to strike fear in to your heart.
- Scare Farm: For kids made of tough stuff and older teens, Scare Farm has three different Halloween experiences including the Slay Ride through the cornfield and Creepy Hollow.
- Oasis Family Farm: An absolutely perfect trick or treating alternative for the under-8s, Oasis Family Farm has three different age-appropriate areas where children can follow a trail to collect 12 delicious Halloween eggs.
- The Dark Carnival: A carnival with a twist, which is more about freaks and shrieks than laughs and balloons. Only come here if you’re prepared to see clowns as you’ve only ever witnessed them as Stephen King’s “IT”. For adults only.
- Take a Trip to the Movies: National Theater Live in Clifton are showing Disney Junior’s Halloween Party and Little Shop of Horrors: The Director’s Cut in the runup to Halloween. A limo can make this a different kind of Halloween celebration.
- Bane: Possibly one of New Jersey’s most intensely frightening Halloween experiences is Bane. The Haunted House here promises to bring your nightmares to life, so be warned. We’ll bring you home safely to your own bed at the end of the night!
Whether you want to travel to your Halloween fun or frights, or enjoy them in comfort and style, we’ve got the vehicle for you. We’re booking up fast, so book in soon on 1-201-703-7979.