New Jersey Partying in Style in a Party Bus Rental
Woah, party time! You’ve done the usual prom-like limo transport, and loved it for all that it brought, but it was just about getting the party started. What about making your transport the party itself? No more getting up and changing venue, no one is disappearing off to the bar, just pure fun. What’s more, we’re not just talking about a handful of friends, but a real hefty guest list of up to 50 people. Yes, really. That’s what you get with a party bus rental.
What’s a Party Bus All About?
A party bus is all about the fun, the good times, the memories in the making. It’s your venue on the move. It’s everything you expect from an awesome venue, in mobile form. That means your party starts the moment your night out does, not an hour in, after you’ve worked your transportation logistics.
A party bus rental brings the party to you. It’s everything you love about a party limo on a super-size scale. More room. More height. More people. Instead of dancing a little jig in your seat like a limo, you can party hard. They are the monsters of the entertainment world bringing you loud, fun, partying pleasure.
So whether you’re a work group socializing together and ready to unwind, or a sweet sixteen party looking to have awesome but safe fun, a party bus rental in New Jersey or New York is just the ticket you’re looking for. You could have a kids’ disco party, a Christmas lights tour, a Halloween party, or whatever floats your boat.
The Party Bus Beasts
They are becoming more popular, but – not all party buses, and party bus rentals, are created equal. So check out what you get before you sign on the party dotted line. Consider your wants, wishes, and partying desires, and then choose the particular bus according. Use our check list to help you ask the right questions:
- Who’s the party for? How many revellers and what age will they be? At Bergen Limo we have party buses catering for up to 50, and up to 30, party-goers.
- What are the party bus rental terms? What hours do you need? Are rates negotiable? What’s included? Can you rent it for a trip away? What’s the deposit?
- Are there hidden costs? Is there an additional gratuity charge? Cleaning costs? Extra fuel costs? Parking charges? Tolls? A reputable party bus rental provider will be upfront about them all.
- What’s the Luxury Level? How new is the vehicle, and how well maintained? Don’t expect to be dancing on last night’s chips!
- What’s the Entertainment? As well as the awesome experience of riding the party bus, what other entertainment is there? Flat-screen TV’s? Music systems? Games consoles? What about fibre optics, laser shows, and all things disco?
- Can you see the sights? It may be all about the party bus itself, but if you want to be able to enjoy the New York and New Jersey sights as part of the experience, then the covered open top back of the Hummer Transformer is the party bus for you.
- What’s the party type? Bachelorette party? Sweet Sixteen? Corporate Rewards? Kid’s 11th? Christmas? New Year?
- What are the security measures? Yes, you’re there to party, but how do you know you and your guests are in good hands so that you can relax and let your hair down? Are insurances adequate and up to date? How does your party bus rental vet their drivers? Your party bus rental company should be happy to answer your questions.
Now you know the what, how and why, what are you waiting for? Organize the party of the season with a Bergen Limo party bus rental. We’re ready to party!